What should be on your plate this week? Here are 5 ideas for where to eat and what to cook.
- Get a first look at From the Earth Brewing Co. in Roswell. While From the Earth certainly is a brewpub, it aims to elevate both the atmosphere and the menu well beyond beer and burgers.
2. Find out where to find your favorite beverages on tap in metro Atlanta, from beer and wine to kombucha and cocktails.
3. Is Oak Brewpub a good fit for Oakhurst? AJC food writer Wyatt Williams weighs in, and takes a look at some of Oakhurst’s other spots to grab a bite and a pint.
4. AJC food editor Ligaya Figueras visits Shami Kitchen in Sandy Springs, owned and almost entirely staffed by refugees from the conflict in Syria.
5. Check out three ways to dress up macaroni and cheese, including a recipe for the popular Truffleupagus from Muss & Turner’s.
Here are the top food stories you might have missed last week:
Sushi Hayakawa recently reopened its doors after it was closed for several months for renovations. Find out what AJC food critic Wyatt Williams thinks of the changes here.
Want sushi with whistles and bells? Kula Revolving Sushi should be right up your alley. Read AJC food critic Wendell Brock’s review here.
Stay healthy this Thanksgiving with this recipe for riced butternut squash risotto.
Have leftover Thanksgiving turkey? Let these 3 Atlanta chefs give you some inspiration with their recipes using leftover turkey.